Location: Henrico, VA, United States
Job Category: Landscape Maintenance
Ruppert Landscape has a growth position open for an Irrigation Manager. The Irrigation Manager will work with and direct multiple irrigation teams who each are responsible for irrigation services on commercial landscape portfolios. The Irrigation Manager will be responsible for training and developing these individuals and providing day-to-day operational scheduling and guidance. Responsibilities of this growth position are below but no limited to.
• Demonstrated ability and three years of experience managing irrigation crew on the production level, including recruiting and hiring, performance evaluation and training and development.
• Advanced knowledge of all associated tracking, toning, and tools involved in the irrigation industry
• Demonstrated skill and ability in the area of sales and customer service. Must have at least three years of experience dealing directly with service customers.
• Demonstrated skill and ability managing the production of service work. At least three years of experience running more than one project at a time.
• Experience with, and knowledge of, computer operation specifically Excel and Word.
• Two-or four-year horticultural or related degree and two years industry experience. Additional industry experience or industry certifications can substitute for non-related degree, two-year degree or no degree.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, in English.
• Valid drivers license with a clean record over the last three years.