This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States
Job Category: Administrative
Ruppert Landscape is a family and employee-owned commercial landscape construction and management company headquartered in Montgomery County, MD with operations in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Texas, Delaware and Tennessee. Our mission is to provide opportunity for our people, take excellent care of our customers, and be good stewards of the environment and our community.
- Develop a clear understanding of the philosophies by which the company operates
- Answer all phone calls and efficiently connects caller with requested contact or is able to advise the proper contact for the request.
- Files personnel documents
- Processes all outgoing and incoming mail accordingly.
- Sends and receives express packages.
- Orders all office supplies and uniforms, regularly comparing prices and matching charges with invoices.
- Sorts and stores all uniform and office supply deliveries
- Welcomes visitors makes them comfortable while waiting
- Work closely with Branch Administrator to provide administrative support to branch and shop operations.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Extended ability to use PC and widely used software packages (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to meet deadlines; accomplish work in order of priority.
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English required
What we provide:
- Competitive hourly wage
- On the job training
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Time off
- Flexible work/life balance
- Family oriented company culture
- Year-round opportunities for employment
Ruppert Landscape is an Equal Opportunity and E-verify Employer