Location: Laytonsville, MD, United States
Job Category: Administrative
Position Description: The Assistant Administrator is responsible for assisting in maintaining and organizing communication in and out of the office as well as other general office duties.
- Maintain and organize communication in and out of the office
- Process invoices and meet accounting deadlines
- Process credit cards and petty cash reports
- Assist with special projects, events, and other general office duties
- File vendor, customer, and personnel documents
- Send and receive express packages, matching charges with invoices
- Order office supplies and uniforms, regularly comparing prices and matching charges with invoices.
- Welcome visitors and makes them comfortable while waiting
- Prepare for meetings, including room and food setup, making reservations
- Run errands for team. Including lunch ordering and pick-up
- Schedule travel arrangements
- Assist in creation of presentations and upload to BoardBooks for meetings
- Work closely with office personnel to provide administrative support
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use PC and widely used software packages (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure; accomplish work in order of priority
- High School Diploma/GED
Work takes place in a clean, pleasant, and office setting with a small team that works with other companies and investment teams.
Generally, a 40- hour week, but may require extra hours on occasion.
What we provide:
- Competitive hourly wages
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work/life balance
- Family-oriented company culture
Ruppert Grows is a commercial real estate, investment, and management company, a family-owned and employee-owned business, headquartered in Montgomery County, MD, with operations in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Texas, Delaware, and Tennessee. Our mission is to provide opportunities for our people, take excellent care of our customers, and be good stewards of the environment and our community.
Ruppert Grows is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.